16 November, 2008

Sunset

There was an incredible amount of wildlife in the riparian areas around the lake, especially at dusk. The birds and crickets were almost deafening. I saw something patrolling the shore near my tent which looked like a coatimundi, but I couldn't be sure.

A blue heron took an evening stroll along the shore.
Then, all the insects came out. The beach was covered with daddy long legs, and this stick bug tried to sleep in the tent. He was missing one of his back legs, but seemed to be able to get along without it.
This is what I wake up to. Tahoe has a designated part of the tent, but he would rather hog my sleeping bag.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈

 

Post a Comment

<< Home