02 January, 2009

Upper LaBarge Canyon

Tahoe is poised and ready to pounce upon a butterfly.
The deep pools of water looked so inviting. I really wanted to swim, but it was too cold for that, so I settled for sloshing through the water. The best part is that, because the creek is seasonal, none of the rocks were slippery.
The sunset created a fiery glow upon the canyon walls.
The temperature hovered in the low 40's both nights, so we really had to bundle up to keep warm. In the morning there was a lot of condensation on the rainfly, so I had to dry it in the sun before putting it away. One night Tahoe woke me up by hacking and coughing. In the morning I found a HUGE wad of wet grass beside me. He always nibbles on grass when we're hiking, but I have never seen such a big wad. He must be learning this from his sisters.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home