26 October, 2007

Top 20 Arizona Hikes

I had some time to kill on my last camp trip because I ran out of crossword puzzles, so I decided to make a list of my favorite hikes in Arizona. I only included hikes that I have actually done, and they are not necessarily the most famous or popular hikes. I chose ones that are exceptionally beautiful, fun, or unique. Here they are.

1. Highline Trail – Mogollian Rim
2. Grant Cabin Loop – Blue Ridge
3. Bear Mountain - Sedona
4. Thompson Trail – Black River
5. Secret Canyon – Sedona
6. Heart of Rocks – Chiricahua Nat. Monument
7. Salome Canyon – Salome Wilderness
8. White House Ruin – Canyon De Chelley
9. Grant Creek – Blue Range Primitive Area
10. Escudilla Mountain - Escudilla Wilderness
11. Seven Falls - Tucson
12. Brookbank Trail – Flagstaff
13. Peralta Trail - Superstitions
14. Woods Canyon Lake – Payson
15. Lava Flow Trail - Sunset Crater
16. Pass Mountain – Usery Mountains
17. Bull Pasture – Organ Pipe Nat. Monument
18. Antelope Canyon – Page
19. Bluff Spring Loop - Superstitions
20. Palm Canyon – Kofa Mountains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home